Nana loves her decorations and this year she invited us to come help her put them up. Not everyone was healthy so Carin, Ellie, Kate, Cameron and I were the lucky (I use this word loosely) ones!! The kids loved having a close, hands on look at everything!
(sorry about the picture mom - it was the only one Carin sent me - she was obviously looking for the cutest one of her girls - although, in her defense, there probably weren't very many good ones of Kate since you poked her in the eye!)
After all the decorations were in place we walked around the complex to see all the pretty lights!
My favorite sight was the old couple making out in the hot tub, but I didn't get a picture of that - sorry or your welcome!
We will have to be sure to get the other boys over there to see the lights too!
My dad also has his annual family Christmas site up and running - click HERE if you want to check out what the Miller's are up to!
(sorry about the picture mom - it was the only one Carin sent me - she was obviously looking for the cutest one of her girls - although, in her defense, there probably weren't very many good ones of Kate since you poked her in the eye!)
After all the decorations were in place we walked around the complex to see all the pretty lights!
My favorite sight was the old couple making out in the hot tub, but I didn't get a picture of that - sorry or your welcome!
We will have to be sure to get the other boys over there to see the lights too!My dad also has his annual family Christmas site up and running - click HERE if you want to check out what the Miller's are up to!





8 comments:
Too bad about not getting the picture.
We all look exhausted! But what a wonderful day it was. Tree Festival and then my decorations out. I forgot I poked Kate in the eye - hope it's all better. Love you all for helping.
Sorry I missed the old couple making out in the hot tub. Thanks for sharing that.
all this talk of naked neighbors and old people making out, but no one ever captures it in digital form. what kind of bloggers are you?!?
;)
Rychelle, I am a horrible, horrible blogger.
That looks like a cool neighborhood!
You are such a busy little Santa Helper!
What did Cameron think of the couple in the hot tub?
That old couple would have probably loved a digital copy of them making out for their myspace page. Come on Dede! What's the point of having a fast camera if you don't use it. Sure wish we were there :)
Post a Comment