can you say yum?? this is the best smelling soap ever! I wonder if it tastes as good as it smells?? I bet one of my kids (cough-Wesley-cough) will do something today that deserves a little soap in the mouth - I will test it out and report back!!
she has a song on this album called Sleep Well Little Children/What a Wonderful World - it is beautiful! (for inspiration on this post, I have it on repeat right now!)
I am loving the 4 wheeler - the fact that Bill gets to do 360's in the street afterwards, is the ONLY reason I get my driveway plowed!
because without it, I would be nothing!
and finally...
I am loving the 4 wheeler - the fact that Bill gets to do 360's in the street afterwards, is the ONLY reason I get my driveway plowed!and finally...

for providing many last minute nutritious dinners AND because without them (and a sweet 2 year old) I wouldn't have this...





19 comments:
What a great addition to your nativity! I love it! I too couldn't live without Diet WCP! Thanks for sharing your testimony last night. It truly touched me!
have you tried the twisted peppermint lotion? it makes your skin feel all cool and tingly. niiiice.
that is the sweetest nativity i've ever seen.
I totally agree on #1 and 2...
I wish I had #3 (the 4 wheeler with the plow that is)
Maybe I'll try the WCP- sounds like I have been missing out!
I'll take your word for it on McDs...
BUT the nativity and it's addition- is PRECIOUS! How cute is Chase!?
Every nativity needs a pink little pony.
As for the soap...my 5 year old can attest that the "Winter Candy Apple" scent does NOT taste as good as it smells.
Awesome -- seeing as how I don't have an Ipod -- how do I get to hear that lovely song? What a great post -- and awwww to the nativity. So precious.
Hey, I'm doing a McDonalds post tomorrow too!
Oh, and Kristin has suggested we meet up for dinner when she's in town. It would be fun!
How come you got the girl toy with a house full of boys? Our my little pony quickly became a bath toy. I missed your posts this week!
That is the SWEETEST thing I've ever seen!
And the nativity is darling as well!
(I was, of course, refering to the 4-wheeler. That is the one down-side of only getting a centimeter of snow every winter -- 4-wheelers lose something in translation when you try to do 360's on an icy road vs. a snow packed one!)
But hang on a second -- I can't believe it -- your boys play with Girl Toys??!! What a break through! I've been trying to convince my Sophie (not to be confused with your niece) that toys are for everyone, regardless of gender, which lately she refuses to accept. If Chase has a pink pony, then I'm getting her a Tonka Truck for Christmas!!
LOVE the last pic!! HAHHAHAHHA
The nativity picture is precious. Let's take the kids to McD's I could use a Big Mac and fries.
Oh my gosh...that my little pony (a pink one no less) is hilarious. I need Mike to spend his darn gift certificate so I can download that cd already!
To further explain...Mike puts his gift cards onto our itunes then lets them sit for months...putting my spending sprees on hold. It drives me crazy!
Hey, Dede -- I would love to email you but wouldn't you know it? I DON'T HAVE YOUR EMAIL. And you don't have it exposed for the word to see on your blog profile. So.... email me on my blog exposed email and I shall gladly send you my actual address!
I love Kristin Chenoweth!! I'm going to go check out the CD right now.
I'm surprised that in a house full of boys, a pinky pony survived!! It DOES add a really nice touch to the nativity! :)
I am NOT surprised to see a pink pony in a house full of boys. We went through the McDonalds drive thru this past summer on the way to Powell and they were out of boy toys. They gave us the girl toy option which was Polly Pockets and exchangeable outfits because believe it or not my boys would rather have the girl toys than no toys at all!!! and yes... they were arguing over the outfits for their Polly Pockets. Brett was not happy.
I love it! I am so glad that My Little Pony wanted to be there for the birth of Jesus!
Every Nativity scene should have a pink my little pony!
Manly McDonald's toy. I have missed seeing the anatomically correct baby boy doll lately.
Love that nativity! Gotta love happy meals- that my little pony toy has been the favorite happy meal toy so far. And thanks for the music recommendation- I'll have to listen.
Post a Comment