Wednesday, December 24, 2008

merry christmas to all...

I hope you all have a great Christmas.
We are so excited to be able to relax (starting today at 1 p.m. - and not a minute sooner!), hang out with family and celebrate the birth of our Savior!
Merry Christmas!

7 comments:

Kaylynn said...

I love your card. Merry Christmas to you guys!

Carin Davis said...

I am so excited for the big day!!!! I think I am more excited than the kids!!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!! See you in a few hours!!!!

xo

Connie Miller said...

Yeah! I can't wait --

Kristina P. said...

Dede, I didn't open up my platter until last night, and I didn't realize it was personalized! That was SOOO nice! Thank you so much again.

Merry Christmas!

rychelle said...

what a beautiful card, what a beautiful family!

merry christmas to you all!

Annie Miller said...

Love your card! Merry Christmas to you too!

Jody said...

Merry Christmas! I hope the boys were feeling better and that the two others stayed well. I sure hope Bill got you something nice. After all, he made you go shopping at the last minute!!

BTW--I finally got Photoshop Elements, so I may be calling for some lessons...I hate reading manuals and/or watching tutorials to learn. It is so much more fun with a friend and Diet Cherry Pepsi!