We had our annual Ryan Family Christmas Eve Party here on Wednesday night.It was a night was filled with good company, yummy food, fun presents and a great game of Christmas pictionary (which included a very interesting picture, drawn by Robert, of "the Nutcracker"!). We missed all of you out -a-staters who weren't with us this year!





7 comments:
Looks like so much fun!!!! I want to see Robert's rendition of the "nutcracker!"
Looks like that "sabre" was Wesley's favorite. So much fun and happy memories.
Looks like a quite a party!
Looks like a fun party, especially for Bill who must have worn himself out with all the fun! Glad to see you all had a great Christmas!
Ryans are looking good for the holidays.
Bob
We had a great time!!! Dede even was able to take a picture of Jesse smiling!!! And yes, Rob's picture of the "mutcracker" will become history. The worse part was Ashley with a red facing trying to guess his "picture"!
Ask Robin about our version of the "Dick Van Dyke Show". I laughed out loud when I read this post!
PS- I loved the pics you did of Robin's boys!!! When I finally decide to grow up I want to be able to take pics like you!
PPS- I hope Robin doesn't read this! hahahaha!!!
Post a Comment