For a few years now (Cameron says 4 - and he has a better memory than I do - so I will believe him) Nana has taken the kids to Build a Bear for Christmas.
It has turned into one of my boys favorite parts of Christmas!
They LOVE the animals they pick and play with them ALL year!
Here is Cameron & Eli, Chase & Panda Bear, Wesley & Doggy and Reagan & Din-o-myte!
another tradition...
I make them pajama's every year for them to open and wear on Christmas Eve. One of my favorite memories of Christmas as a child was getting to open my new pajama's and wear them to bed on Christmas Eve!
Chase loved his new pj's (which was a good thing - he is getting really picky about what he will wear!) but, his accompanying slippers were his favorite part by far!
Here they are ANXIOUSLY awaiting to be set free - when they wake up they have to come to my our room first, once everyone is together the fun begins!
Best part - they didn't get up until 8:30!!
(for better pictures, you can check out Carin's post here!)
It has turned into one of my boys favorite parts of Christmas!They LOVE the animals they pick and play with them ALL year!
Here is Cameron & Eli, Chase & Panda Bear, Wesley & Doggy and Reagan & Din-o-myte!another tradition...
I make them pajama's every year for them to open and wear on Christmas Eve. One of my favorite memories of Christmas as a child was getting to open my new pajama's and wear them to bed on Christmas Eve!
Chase loved his new pj's (which was a good thing - he is getting really picky about what he will wear!) but, his accompanying slippers were his favorite part by far!
Here they are ANXIOUSLY awaiting to be set free - when they wake up they have to come to my our room first, once everyone is together the fun begins!Best part - they didn't get up until 8:30!!
(for better pictures, you can check out Carin's post here!)





6 comments:
I wish I had the skills (and the time) to make my kid's traditional Christmas Eve jammies! They are very cute! I might have to talk to our grandmas about the B.A.B. tradition! That's a cool idea.
What is the most amazing thing...you got home after 11:00 p.m. and just whipped up FOUR pair of Christmas pjs!!!! You are AMAZING!!!!
We love the pj tradition too...but next year I am making them...with a doll nightgown too- just like mom used to do for us. My girls were wishing they had new pjs for their build a bear animals after they put their new ones on. Next year! It will be fun! Will you help me...please!?
Love your pictures! Thank you for the sweet one of Ellie! I love it!
Christmas eve jammies is still one of my favorite traditions.
Yours are adorable!
I just commented on Carin's blog that I love the Build-A-Bear tradition.
Your traditions are great! And B-A-B is one of my new favorites. I'm glad they carry on. Sewing pajamas had to be done late at night to keep them a surprise! Love the polka dots!!!!
Those are the cutest pjs ever. I cannot believe I didn't have you help me make a pair for Braden so I could start that tradition too. Will you help me...please too? The doll idea is so cute. My mom did that for me too...and she made me a homemade cabbage patch doll. We LOVED it!
Post a Comment