Wesley is still loving school (however he isn't waking up as easy and is now complaining about eating breakfast and even wants to have an input on the clothes he is wearing) but he is going and liking it so I am happy. He has been telling me about the games he is playing at recess "stinky baby" & "shark fart" (don't ask - I didn't)! The best part - anytime he wants to ask me something he covers his mouth with one hand and raises his other hand (which is awesome when I am on the phone - I need to get more parenting tips from his teacher!)!






5 comments:
Cute! I love your new layout!!!
I love the respect kids have for their teachers. Makes parents look good!!!! Love your new colors and water pictures on the side.
hand over the mouth...with one in the air!!!! i LOVE it! my house would be SOOOOO much quieter!
new layout and sign. are gorgeous! you're amazing!
I love your new blog layout! It's so cute!
I love the hand over the mouth & raise the other...smart teacher!
SO CUTE! THE BLOG and the kid!
Post a Comment