Wesley is the kindergarten "star of the week"!!
Part of your responsibilities as "star of the week" is to bring a poster to school that tells about your family and all of your favorite things. He was very specific about what he wanted on his poster...
it needed him breaking on his scooter (not riding - breaking)
doing tricks on the trampoline
doing tricks on the ground
his favorite stuffed animal "tigee"
jumping on the trampoline with "tigee" - I vetoed this one!
eating "curly noodles" which is Top Ramen to the normal folk
being with mom (i heart momma's boys)
being 5 years old
riding his 2 wheeler (he thinks he is pretty cool doing this)
I took some liberties an added Bill and the boys - but they were not requested - just me!
Now that he is "star of the week" he gets to hand out the papers in class. He was a little upset when he got home today because he only got to hand out papers once but was consoled when he learned he was able to do this extra chore for 4 more days! It got me thinking...(a.) teacher's are so smart & (b.) I am going to have a "star of the week" at home! When it is your turn to be the super star you get to do a few extra chores! I am going to start designing the hat right now as I am sure it will be the key to my success!
Part of your responsibilities as "star of the week" is to bring a poster to school that tells about your family and all of your favorite things. He was very specific about what he wanted on his poster...
it needed him breaking on his scooter (not riding - breaking)doing tricks on the trampoline
doing tricks on the ground
his favorite stuffed animal "tigee"
jumping on the trampoline with "tigee" - I vetoed this one!
eating "curly noodles" which is Top Ramen to the normal folk
being with mom (i heart momma's boys)
being 5 years old
riding his 2 wheeler (he thinks he is pretty cool doing this)
I took some liberties an added Bill and the boys - but they were not requested - just me!
Now that he is "star of the week" he gets to hand out the papers in class. He was a little upset when he got home today because he only got to hand out papers once but was consoled when he learned he was able to do this extra chore for 4 more days! It got me thinking...(a.) teacher's are so smart & (b.) I am going to have a "star of the week" at home! When it is your turn to be the super star you get to do a few extra chores! I am going to start designing the hat right now as I am sure it will be the key to my success!





14 comments:
I LOVE his poster! What a cute idea from his teacher. What a GREAT page from you! Great pics :) That Wesley is one handsome boy!
Ok, he seriously is a cute, cute boy. He should be star of the week EVERY week!
Could he be any cuter or proud? AWWWWW. what's better than kindergarten?!?!?
i guarantee that is the best poster his teacher has ever seen!!! it is ADORABLE!!! will you make Ellie's for her birthday!?!?!?
adorable!
your boys are going to grow up to be such great people.
How fun for Wesley! Let me know how the Super Star Chore Hat goes.
He looks like a star! That poster is terrific - you've set the standard pretty high!
Oh, what a cutie. You can tell he just loves wearing that cute hat!
Now, about the poster! Seriously...you're making us other mom's look bad! ha ha! You are amazing! That is THE coolest poster ever. My taped pictures to the posterboard just won't do this year! Hee hee
(BTW, I finished Bloody Jack - LOVED IT!) Thanks for letting me borrow it.
Awesome poster - but from you I expect no less. When Kaitlyn was star of the week in 1st grade I make her take her kindergarten poster!! (so what if Connor was already born by first grade)
I'm working on it- I promise!
What a cutie. I love the hat.
I'm with ya on the "Star of the Week" at home. What a great idea! Let me know if it works for you. ;)
Great poster! Let me know if Star of the Week works at home, I'm thinking I need to do that.
He is so cute! I bet he would have fun playing with Tyler. He just started as well.
Awesome job on the poster. It is amazing what you do in lightning speed! You are my hero!
Wow that's some cool poster and one cute kid!!!Love the little crown!
Post a Comment