Last night we had a Petaluma reunion right here in Utah! Their are many people from our old ward/stake that have moved here and it was great to see a few of them!
top row: debbie, me, renee, camille, michelle, heather, mike, val
bottom row: carin, justin, zac
(this picture isn't as clear but it has Rachel in it too! - mom and dad were there as well but, left before pictures!)
I realized while I was their that I haven't seen the Whites for about 16 years! What a great family! Thank you Tom and Rachel for hosting all of us (not to mention the 17 kids that were running around!)! We had a blast and can't wait to do it again!






7 comments:
it was so much fun!!! we were lucky to live there! i have such fond memories of being surrounded by WONDERFUL people- who felt more like family than neighbors!
p.s. LOVE your haircut!!!!!
I thought that it was a old picture because of your hair, then I remembered you got your haircut. Looks cute. I want to see the back
That was such a fun get together! It was so fun to see you and Carin and your parents, and Tyler loved running around with your boys- they were so nice to him!
I was so sad to miss this! I thought we could get out of the rink sooner but it was just too late! I loved the photos and your hair!!! I hope we can try again.
Hmmm? Think I only know Renee. Your haircut is so cute!
The only two I recognize is you and Carin. Were the other people from the other ward? Actually, I do recognize Renee too. How fun!
Post a Comment