Sunday, August 17, 2008

introducing the world's greatest...

candy bar!!!
I know you aren't suppose to shop while hungry - but, this time it paid off! Normally, a moose on the front of a &1.99 candy bar would not have caught my eye - but Target was out of the new People and like I said, I was hungry!let me quickly describe this intriguing, delicious, melt-in-your-mouth bar...
"Our (harry&david) Moose Munch bars are made with a rich, smooth fudgy center, plus our signature snack - fluffy white popcorn, buttery caramel and crisp nuts all dipped in sweet milk chocolate!"
Their is nothing to change - it is the perfect candy bar
(we won't discuss the calories or fat - this is a happy post!)!
So, next time you are at the Target check out,
grab one of these bad boys!
your welcome

8 comments:

Annie Miller said...

Dede...you're the devil -E :)>

peewee said...

hey! I saw those, but was all "1.99?!?!? at target?" but I KNEW they'd be good! FYI there is a harry and david OUTLET (why do I always know this stuff??) in park city, conveniently located by old navy. Their popcorn bags are pretty amazing too!

Bobette said...

Hey! You mentioned the moose on the cover...have you ever tried Moose Tracks ice cream? There is also a moose on the cover of that! One of my family's favorite ice creams! I think it is Farr.Mmmmmmmm....

Becky Hansen said...

I will have to check it out. That sounds delicious!!

Kim said...

Anything I have ever had from Harry and David is good but why tempt me I am back on vacation and going back on the wagon!! ...well maybe after one candy bar!

Annemarie said...

Have you tried the original Moose Munch???? Totally worth a call to H&D, or a trip to Park City. It is DIVINE!!!
The candy bar scares me...it is too accessible. My thighs thank you.

Cristi said...

I will try it for sure!!!

Anonymous said...

DEDE!!! Next time you get one, check out where it was made...MEDFORD, OREGON!!!! That's right, the Harry & David Factory is right in MY backyard!!! I have several friends that work for H&D and they get employee discounts which we, their moose-munch-mooching friends, tend to capitalize on. We can get moose munch...and TRUFFLES...in TWENTY POUND BUCKETS!!! Well, not all the time -- in fact, not for the past choco-free eight months -- but the next time they have a parking lot sale, I'll clean them out for you! EMAIL ME YOUR ADDRESS!