We had our Primary Carnival today - this is the second year we have done it - the kids love it!! They were able to play games (ring toss, plinko, cake walk, balloon dart, fish pond, & water slide) and eat all sorts of junk food (cotton candy, snow cones, hot dogs, nachos, popcorn & cupcakes). They had to earn stickers for their charts, that they received about 3 weeks ago, (they could earn stickers by reading their scriptures, listening to their parents, writing in their journal, saying their prayers, etc.) and then turn their sticker charts in for tickets today.
Reagan's favorite was the banana cotton candy (yum)!
Wesley spent most of his tickets on the water slide - I was trying to get him to do other things since the water slide is ours and he could do that at home - but their is no changing his mind!
Chase liked the fish pond and the cupcakes and the snow cones and the cotton candy (he is definitely due for a stomach ache tonight!).Cameron (who for some reason I didn't take a picture of) played plinko the most - if you could get it in the center box you earned 3 more tickets - he, of course, mastered the center box!
It was a fun day and it didn't rain until we got home - yea!!
(actually, it was fun until I spilled the hot dog water in my car that just had it's carpets cleaned last week - 4 hour old hot dog water -
ya, that stinks!)






5 comments:
I thought it turned out great. Other than I forgot to put sunscreen on my kids no they have a sunburn.
Thanks
Betcha you're glad to have that done with it. Whew! Ours is next week. BTW...how did you do the flowes next to the names on role call? Very clever--as always.
That sounds like so much fun. It actually sounds like lots of work. I am sure you are ready for a couple of days of R&R. How do you make banana cotton candy anyways?
What a great event! Kudos to the planning by the Prim Presidency. At home takes much encouragement by parents - way to get them all involved. Good job.
Sounds like it was a success again! I miss being there!
Post a Comment