or this one (he is so sweet)...
Realizing I had better quickly get to work (and tonight being a beautiful night) I thought I would gather my family together and take my new favorite photo. It went something like this...
I do believe that "anonymous" butt was farting - do you think God just thought I would be good with boys or is this punishment??
sometimes it would be nice to just play tea party...
or brush each others hair...(I will stop with those pictures so my blog can keep it's "g" rating)
next time I will tell Chase to cover
I have posted this picture before - I think I love the moment more than the actual picture - it is a great memory for me - it wasn't staged, all the boys just went into the water together - happy to be together - so happy together (sing with me)!
#2 - This is Grandma Great (bill's grandma) and Ashely (our sweet niece) - I like all of the opposites in this picture (old & young, light & dark, short & tall) - I realize the shadows are bad, but feisty little grandma wouldn't move!
#3 what can I say he is my favorite so cute! This picture makes me wonder what he is thinking (actually I know he is thinking that if he doesn't look at the camera I will leave him alone - but he is wrong!)
#4 - this is Wesley and his cousin Joey- what do you think they are talking about? - I bet Wesley is teaching him how to get a girl - take notes Joey, that Wesley is a clever one!
Ok - so what's it going to be 1,2,3 or 4 - or do you have another favorite that I have posted in the last few months??





18 comments:
WHAT!?!? I love that stacked picture of your "boys" last night!!! I also LOVE the picture of them walking out into the water! BUT they are all great!
I can't wait for Saturday!
Ellie votes for #3!
(yes it is 6:45 and she is up!!!)
They are all great pics but my vote goes for #3. Hands down. What a cutie!!
Hey - if you ever want a tea party - I'm in! Hats, gloves, plastic tea cups, air cookies and everything.
We have to get our girl time in however we can!! :)
I don't know much about photography, but I think the water with the 4 boys would be a fun 11 x 17. By the way - your photo evening looked like fun. I agree with Carin- the stacked one is great.
I am too indecisive of a friend to be much help so I will cast two votes number 1 or number 4 good luck with that!!
#3 However...I do love the farting pic. It shows real life, a life I know a little too well.
"There's a special place in heaven for mothers of little boys."
My MOST favorite, and it always makes me laugh, even when I'm not looking at it, is the one where chase is sick, and wesley is sitting on the couch all smiling and chase is scowling. HAHAH. too cute. But also the one you just took where all the boys are stacked up. Oh, and also that one where they got into the candy and you weren't home and one of them is passed out on the floor and another one is close to the camera holding up the candy :)
I like picture #3 however, my absolute favorite of yours lately is the first eyelash picture of Chase. I LOVE that one! That would look so cute blown up for Carin's workshop and then you could frame it and put it in a bathroom or something.
#3! So cute! But they are all great. You take very nice pictures. I need to take more (and update my blog which I can do now that my computer is fixed)!
Wait-- I want to vote for the one where they are doing a dog pile on Bill!!!
I think you should choose lucky number 3.
I am in total agreement with Carin. I thought that the picture of all the boys together is great and with the boys going into the water. Good luck
I love #1 of the boys in the water. Isn't it annoying that kids wont cooperate when mom is behind the camera? I have to tell you a funny story- Taylor had that Sharky shirt and my dad gave him the nickname of "Sharky'-now I have to buy everything he sees with a shark!
my vote is all four boys in the lake!!! It is a great shot!
You always take such great pictures. I'd have to say I like #1 the best out of those choices.
I like #3 or #4 but I agree with Bobette. You eyelash pictures were some of the best I've seen. I'd go with one of them. I want to take the class :(
I would votethe stacked one as #1- GREAT personalities! And the water one as #2- it is even divided into thirds with sky, water, and land. So pretty and I love the silhouettes (sp?). I want to take this workshop- how do I get involved next time? I'll check out Carin's blog and see if there's info. It was fun seeing you and your fam!
thank you all for your help and nice comments! #1 and #3 had a pretty close race - so I printed them both!
Post a Comment