sorry
we have been B.U.S.Y!!!
in the last two weeks we have had...
4th of July celebrations
Reagan's baptism
a trip to Bear Lake
a day at Lagoon
a baby shower
a family reunion in Heber and
family staying with us!
Things are starting to settle down (after another family party here tonight) and I will start posting all the fun things we have done!! For now, I will give you a little sneak peak...
we have been B.U.S.Y!!!
in the last two weeks we have had...
4th of July celebrations
Reagan's baptism
a trip to Bear Lake
a day at Lagoon
a baby shower
a family reunion in Heber and
family staying with us!
Things are starting to settle down (after another family party here tonight) and I will start posting all the fun things we have done!! For now, I will give you a little sneak peak...







7 comments:
Glad you're having such a wonderful Summer. Can't wait to read about it.
It's crazy.It't taken me a week to post all our Utah stuff. You've been running around like crazy. You probably have three weeks worth of posts! We sure had fun with you guys :)
Yeah DeDe is back!! I have been tempted to call and see how you are but I know these three weeks in the summer are alwasy crazy for you!! Glad you haven't disappointed me!
Glad you are back. I have been trying to update my blog also with all that has happened the last two weeks. Not easy with nine kids!
missed your posts while you were off...
summer is BUSY!
Oh how I have missed your posts! I have started back on mine so you'll have to check it out so I have more than one person commenting on my blog and so I feel cool.
how did you do that awesome square picture post?
Post a Comment