We were able to get away last weekend to visit the {much needed}
sunshine!!
(and maybe to see some family and to be part of Sara's baby blessing)It was a quick trip - I hardly remembered to take out my camera -
but I did get a few pictures...
the beginning...

the middle...

the end...

13 comments:
so sorry about that beginning...
but the middle and end are for sure my favorites!!!
p.s. I need that picture of Chase and Soph! SO CUTE! :)
the end......hahahahaha
Are you telling me that you got a ticket? Is that why I see a police man behind you? Naughty girl.
whoa! Sophie looks SO much like kate in that pic.
And what? have you lost your magic touch of talking your way out of 100mph speeding tickets?
There's nobody on that road! Looks like they set a trap. It's great to have family in warm places. Love the sun rays in your picture.
I love how you took a picture of getting a ticket..... I got one a few months back grrrrrrr. Stupid Tickets!
leave it to you to put a smile on my face after a tough day. thanks Dede!!!
the pictura taken out of the car, is cool, it is a realy good pictura
Why didn't you ask the policeman if he would pose for a picture with you?
you are so clever!
Hilarious!!! LOL!!! That first pic is SWEET...despite the downside of it. It's the bomb. We were so glad you came :)
Wow kids in pools, butts and all...I can't wait for summer!!
your blogs make me smile, you're the type of mother that I try harder to be like every day.
I can't wait to read everything you have to write!
Post a Comment