We just got back from a great, much needed, vacation to sunny California!!
I have so many pictures to go through and funny stories that I want to remember and share, coupled with limited time, SO I am going to take baby steps!!
This, because I am a mean mom who laughs at my kids,
is one of my favorite picture story combos...
While at Disneyland, Wesley was dying to get his face painted.
He was so excited when he finally got his chance.

He felt pretty macho with his fire dragon and new ability to scare little girls.
But then, about 30 minutes later, he got in trouble for not behaving appropriately in line (picture scaring little girls) and was banned from the ride. His obnoxious machoness quickly turned into tears, which in turn, ruined his (very expensive) manliness...

next time, I am going to make him get a butterfly like Chase!!

I have so many pictures to go through and funny stories that I want to remember and share, coupled with limited time, SO I am going to take baby steps!!
This, because I am a mean mom who laughs at my kids,
is one of my favorite picture story combos...
While at Disneyland, Wesley was dying to get his face painted.
He was so excited when he finally got his chance.

He felt pretty macho with his fire dragon and new ability to scare little girls.
But then, about 30 minutes later, he got in trouble for not behaving appropriately in line (picture scaring little girls) and was banned from the ride. His obnoxious machoness quickly turned into tears, which in turn, ruined his (very expensive) manliness...

next time, I am going to make him get a butterfly like Chase!!

nothing scary about that!
Sorry about going private - had really weird blogger experiences lately!!
Sorry about going private - had really weird blogger experiences lately!!





11 comments:
They are the cutest...dragon/butterfly combo I have ever seen! I love the expressions...the pictures are almost identical...and the expressions are priceless!!!!!
We are all still laughing! The boys want to know what ride he was banned from. This was obviously the best part of the story for them. Jason and I loved the happy ending with the beautiful butterfly!
Private seems to be a good idea lately -- I don't blame you one bit. I've been getting weird comments coming from a Chinese blogger (or so I assume, since I can't read Chinese). My niece happens to be living in China now, but I usually get her comments in English. Maybe the chinese government is infiltrating blogs now!
Anyway, your boys have cute faces with or without the make up! Glad you had fun!
Dede,
It really was a great trip and you guys made it even better.
For all the rest of you guys reading this blog, I can tell you that I was there for the whole Dragon face painting thing and it was really funny, but to see the pictures and read Dede’s expansion made me LOL even more than the first time.
Danny
thanks for the invite to your blog. I'm assuming if I received an invite that I'm NOT the creepy comment maker although my sister might disagree with that. hahaha!!!
I'd love to hear more vacation stories. I'm sure you have LOTS! :)
Can't wait for more - - it they're all as cute as this (story as well as pictures)
HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAA!!! I am DYING laughing at the Chase pic. Is it even possible to love your kids any more than I already do???
SO cute!! That's awesome he was trying to scare all the girls!!
Love love lovea that you are back. Missed you :)
I'm so glad I went through my junk mail today...I would have gone months without knowing you had updated your blog :) I LOVE both of your new posts! Your boys create the best stories and are SO photogenic! Chase is so stinkin cute and I don't blame the princesses for falling in love! I've been dying to see photos ever since you told me the story. So cute!
Did Kristin tell you we were there at the same time? I also got a giant unicorn painted on my face. It was awesome.
Post a Comment