Saturday, January 16, 2010

do you like my hat...

My cute friend Nikki (knowing of Chase's love for all things pink) made him this adorable hat...
Photobucket
which of course he LOVES...
Photobucket
almost as much as he LOVES his hot pink leather chair...
Photobucket
and his cute shoes from Aunt Annie...
Photobucket
and his other favorite shirt (this is still his most fav)...
Photobucket
I might have taken too many pictures...
Photobucket
Nikki also makes those cute headband things with the flowers on them - check out her website - http://www.nikkihaslam.com/ - SO CUTE!
Thanks Nikki - you are awesome!!
last one - promise...
Photobucket

21 comments:

Carin Davis said...

Couldn't be cuter!

Cassidy said...

He is so cute! Love the hat, Elizabeth loves the chair (keeps saying "my chair").

Annemarie said...

I love that he loves pink! My nephew's fav color was purple.
Too cute!

peewee said...

You're hilarious!! LOVE the hat and the tee....you're gonna have THE BEST blackmail pics when he's older!

Alicia Cerva said...

SO CUTE!!! The haze might be bad for our health, but it sure makes beautiful pictures!!

Bobette said...

I just looked at your blog this morning to see Chase's cute pics! Sorry, I was focusing on taking pics of my new beautiful door decoration! Your pics turned out great as always!

rychelle said...

i love that he's tough enough to wear pink!

the middle shot on the collage is my fave.

Cristi said...

somehow the pink TOTALLY WORKS even though he's a boy! it must be that he's going to be a very manly man. :)

Connie Miller said...

Never too many pictures. These are great!

Kaylynn said...

I don't think you can take too many pictures of him!

robin said...

cute hat (and shirt)! And you could NEVER take too many pictures!

Saralin said...

Great pictures. I'm so glad Chase talked you into getting him that chair.

peewee said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

He is so adorable with that hat!

kat said...

whered you find that chair anyway? its too cute...matches chase perfectly~!

**still laffing at bobs comment heh**

clara said...

Oh my god he's like a little model. So cute. Way to eschew gender stereotypes too :)

Racheal said...

soooo stinking cute! I LOVE the chair!

Anonymous said...

How adorable!! And it's so cool that you haven't raised him to "fear the pink." My 14 year old would die! lol Oh, and you can NEVER take too many pictures...especially ones that show a real talent for photography...

Annie Miller said...

AMAZING pictures!!!!

Blair McLeod said...

just blog hopped to you... love your pictures!

Ashleigh said...

I currently live in Spain, and pink, especially hot pink, is a very popular choice among the men and boys here. He'd fit right in!