The last day of school is here and another year has flown by!
I can't believe how young and cute they were going into 3rd and 5th grade!
They have grown up in so many ways!!
He was so excited to start kindergarten and has loved every minute of it!
He is equally excited to be in first grade and get to stay at school ALL day (what am I going to do without my buddy in the afternoon - STOP - I am going to start crying before summer starts!)!
Apparently I am more concerned about what they look like before they leave the house at the beginning of the year! Wesley's teacher even noticed that he is doing his hair all by himself - I told her not to judge by his last two weeks of school - it's SUMMER!!!!
I can't believe how young and cute they were going into 3rd and 5th grade!They have grown up in so many ways!!
He was so excited to start kindergarten and has loved every minute of it!He is equally excited to be in first grade and get to stay at school ALL day (what am I going to do without my buddy in the afternoon - STOP - I am going to start crying before summer starts!)!
Apparently I am more concerned about what they look like before they leave the house at the beginning of the year! Wesley's teacher even noticed that he is doing his hair all by himself - I told her not to judge by his last two weeks of school - it's SUMMER!!!!





6 comments:
yay for summer!
such handsome boys.
Happy summer for you!
Are they holding teacher gifts in that last pic? If so, you are a nice mom!
They still look good! Who cares if Wesley is doing his own hair.. Jaxson NEVER does!
Lucky teachers!!!! :) Wonderful kids you share with them...and the gifts! I am glad they are on break!!!!! Wooohooo!!!! Let's party!
hOORAY FOR SUMMER!! darling gifts!!!!! So what books and etc are attached to the beach towels?
:)
Wow! They've all totally grown since last year. You just don't notice it until comparing those pictures.
Post a Comment