Our goal was to fill every minute with FUN while Becky and Matt were here!
I think we may have accomplished the task...
the zoo...





I think we may have accomplished the task...
the zoo...


the pool...When it comes to the pool, Chase & Wesley are like night and day...




Lagoon...
Do you think Bill would play less if he knew what his "game face" looks like?
not a chance!
We lost Cameron for a short period of time during the evening -
when we found him he was on the swings...
now that I look at the picture, maybe rather than yelling at him, I should have been grateful he wasn't abducted by aliens!
bbq and more fireworks...

the park...

the only sad thing was saying goodbye!





10 comments:
Can I be your next out of town visitor!?!? We don't live in the same city! That was some serious fun!!!!
I guess nobody said, "we don't have anything to do!" So much fun and great pictures.
Wow it looks like you all had a fantastic time!! And you have bangs now! They look cute!
Jack loved your picture of the firework going off. He's mildly obsessed with them ever since the 4th. Every night he asks if we are going to set off more....we have a budding pyro on our hands...lol!
I'm with Carin. I want to be at your next gathering. You people know how to have a good time, Dede.
Amazing pictures! Really enjoyed getting an inside look at all that you have been up to.
Happy summer!
-Francesca
Looks like you all had a great time. Isaiah was so cute in our primary class. So now that all the family is gone, do you need someone else to help fill your time with fun adventures? Summer will be over before we know it...I need to cram some more activities in with Braxton!
I think I saw Mike in there somewhere behind the pole!Great pics. What a party!
HOW FUNNNN!!! Wish I'd been there :)
I loved every minute!!! Lagoon was SUPER fun :) I can't wait to go back :)
PS: Seriously Carin, I haven't ever seen anyone working this hard to give their visitors this much fun! Dede is the best ever!!! Now I know why everyone wanna stays in her house :) I do too but she would send me right back to my home since I live just 5 minutes from her :/
I'm with Carin... I want to be your next out of town visitor ... only can I leave my kids at home??? hahaha!!!
Post a Comment