because there is only a few days of school left and
because family is arriving and I need to clean and
because my laundry is behind...
I decided to take Wesley and Chase out for a little photo shoot!
"In July" they get to share a room (at least that is what I have been telling Reagan, who shares with Wesley now, for the last year - needless to say, July is approaching too quickly) so I thought it would be fun to have a picture of them together (a cute, friendly one that will remind them that they like each other once they are stuck together)! I have been driving past this weed field on my way to the stores for quite awhile and have wanted to take their picture in it. All the rain has made the weeds look so pretty! Unfortunately today, the sun, wind, weeds and children didn't really cooperate!
This was my favorite, but not really what I had in mind. I am pretty sure Wesley is squeezing Chases hand harder than necessary and who knows what Chase is saying in response.
Most others look like this...
The weeds were taller than I realized (which Wesley loved and Chase hated!) making it quite the adventure. I would like the sun to be behind them so we are going to go back in the evening - the boys are not to happy about this (nothing I can't fix with a little bribe)!
BUT, that isn't my reason to blog! My reason? Look what I found today....
TRIDENT CINNAMON IS BACK!!!!
Has anyone besides me noticed that cinnamon gum is getting harder and harder to find. For awhile I thought cinnamon was going extinct. Orbit has a cinnamint which is good but not really the same, dentyne changed theirs to "fire" and the only trident I could find was the whitening kind (yuck) BUT today Samshas had the original cinnamon gum. Well, trident probably isn't the original - I would think Big Red is probably closer (which still reminds me of my Uncle Harry, who always had a piece in his pocket for me, and who could forget this little jingle...So kiss a little longer. Stay close a little longer. Pull tight a little longer—longer with Big Red! That Big Red freshness lasts right through it. Your fresh breath goes on and on while you chew it. Say goodbye a little longer. Make it last a little longer. Give your breath long-lasting freshness with Big Red - remember those commercials? made you want to buy big red just so you could make out! as it turns out, the first time I kissed a guy he was chewing trident original...) but trident cinnamon is my fav!!!
I am happy.
because family is arriving and I need to clean and
because my laundry is behind...
I decided to take Wesley and Chase out for a little photo shoot!
"In July" they get to share a room (at least that is what I have been telling Reagan, who shares with Wesley now, for the last year - needless to say, July is approaching too quickly) so I thought it would be fun to have a picture of them together (a cute, friendly one that will remind them that they like each other once they are stuck together)! I have been driving past this weed field on my way to the stores for quite awhile and have wanted to take their picture in it. All the rain has made the weeds look so pretty! Unfortunately today, the sun, wind, weeds and children didn't really cooperate!
This was my favorite, but not really what I had in mind. I am pretty sure Wesley is squeezing Chases hand harder than necessary and who knows what Chase is saying in response.
Most others look like this...
The weeds were taller than I realized (which Wesley loved and Chase hated!) making it quite the adventure. I would like the sun to be behind them so we are going to go back in the evening - the boys are not to happy about this (nothing I can't fix with a little bribe)!BUT, that isn't my reason to blog! My reason? Look what I found today....
TRIDENT CINNAMON IS BACK!!!!Has anyone besides me noticed that cinnamon gum is getting harder and harder to find. For awhile I thought cinnamon was going extinct. Orbit has a cinnamint which is good but not really the same, dentyne changed theirs to "fire" and the only trident I could find was the whitening kind (yuck) BUT today Sams
I am happy.





10 comments:
You told me you didn't get anything....I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS SOOOOO CUTE!!!! You're right---the field is gorgeous!!!! This one is a keeper!
I can't believe you remember all the words to that jingle...impressive! Big Red totally reminds me of my Dad. He always had a little pack of Juicy Fruit and Big Red in his coat pocket at church. I've never tried Trident's. Now I might have to!
The picture of the boys is wonderful--you could always get trident cinnamon in the midwest--I would have gladly sent you some!
I love the one where chase is looking down all forlorn like. It looks like those commercials that go "Depression doesn't just affect you...." heh heh.
I love original trident. I hate all things cinnamon flavored. But I'm glad you got it! It's like when they came back with fun-dip. v v exciting!
Amazing pictures! I am NOT of fan of cinamint....maybe I'll give the Trident a try!
Great pictures - love the field! Do it again!!!
i love the pictures! can't wait to see what you get next time.
now that jingle is stuck in my head. thanks a lot.
I also love the pictures... you're like me want perfection everytime. Others see your pictures differently. Thanks for the Trident update, Im sick of "fire" cinnamon-it's to hot and the flavor runs out fast!
Hold on JUST a second.... you can't just bait us with a hook like that and not tell us WHO it was that you kissed??!!! I'm dying to know! (And I'm wracking my brain, trying to remember if I knew any guys that chewed cinnamon gum...) ;-)
Did you take the pictures in THE field or some other field? They turned out great.
Post a Comment