Monday, January 19, 2009

with mom...

I asked Chase if he wanted to eat breakfast - his response: ya, with mom.
Do you want to clean you room? ya, with mom.
Do you want to play trains? ya, with mom. Who could resist??He has also "helped" me fold laundry, clean the bathroom and make lunch! Now that he is napping, I am going to redo the laundry and bathroom and go clean all of his slobber off of my mirror!

17 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I love his little curls!

Kaylynn said...

How cute! I am glad you couldn't resist, sometimes I am just annoyed.

JulyG319 said...

You gotta take that company while you can because it won't be long until he won't want to anything "with mom"....
Such a cutie!

Jillyan said...

All I have to say is...can we please trade two year olds?

April said...

He is adorable Dede!!! I can't believe how big he is!!!

peewee said...

UH! that smile is infectious!

Annie Miller said...

So cute! I bet he goes crazy with his brothers at school.He's lucky to have a mom that will play with him. You must be taking on Carin's New Year's Resolution too. I love the lighting in your house. It's perfect for pictures indoors :)

Kim said...

your right that is a great picture! WHat a smile! Thanks for having Bill bring the stuff over, I got out late from the doctors!

Annie Miller said...

I forget to tell you the rolls were perfect. Jossy LOVED them! And I love your new header :)

Connie Miller said...

What a wonderful morning!

Carin Davis said...

can I play to!?
these pictures are PERFECT!!!!!!

robin said...

too cute!!! I usually have to redo a lot of what my helpers do too but it is great to see them helping mom and having a desire to be around while they want to. It won't always be that way. sigh-

Anonymous said...

What a darling....he has the cutest boy smile I've ever seen!

And I can't believe you let him play on that beautiful bedspread -- I'm impressed that your beds are made, actually, but I love that blankie! Where'd you get it?

Saralin said...

Glad you had such a fun mom and me day. Great pictures. How did you get the corners rounded?

3 Bay B Chicks said...

I will echo all of your fans and also say what a darling boy you have.

Your post totally made me smile. Whenever my son helps with the household duties, it is always twice the work. However, nothing compares to how proud he is of himself when all is said and done.

Your talents with photography come shining through in this post. Are you using PhotoShop to do some type of crafty editing, e.g. for the rounded edges?

-Francesca

Lorie said...

He is gorgeous!!!

Unknown said...

O my gosh he is the cutest, most gorgeous boy EVER!!! It is impossible don't fall in love...