
Sometimes I really like my boys.
Yesterday when they arrived home from school, one at a time (not together as instructed), they came into my room to tell me about their day. Before long all four of them were in there fighting to tell me something about what they did at school (and believe me, they were digging deep to try to find something to say).

Getting somewhat irritated, Cameron says to Wesley,
"At your current state of behavior, you will never get married. (pause) But you will change, (another thoughtful pause) when you hit puberty."
To which Wesley quickly responds, "I'm never getting married!" then glancing at me he adds, "until you die mom. But when I am 19 I can go on a mission and then I can finally watch pg-13!"

The same same sweet and saucy Wesley told me this morning that it was ok if I didn't get his room clean today, he would help me when he got home. I have been telling him since Tuesday that I would clean his room while he was at school since Chase and his cousin destroyed it!!
Wesley's cuteness and Chase yelling from the scary room, where he was playing this morning, "mom, is it the red ants or the black ants that are mean?" is the reason I have moved it to the top of my list today - or at least around the top somewhere! maybe after lunch...






5 comments:
That is the cutest pic of Cameron and Bill EVER!!! SO glad you're back!
Love the vacation pics! It makes me wish I was back at Disneyland instead of off-track listening to my kids fight. I would rather they were like your kids... IN SCHOOL FIGHTING hahaha!!!! :)
So glad your back! I've missed reading your blog! Love the vacations pics, and the funny stories!
Hilarious! Great pics. Braden is sitting here drooling over "The Nightmare Before Christmas" Mickey hats and wants to know when we're going to DL to get one!
Post a Comment