Tuesday, January 12, 2010

he's slippery...

Apparently, on Sunday Chase created some bubbles while in the bath.
He used 4 BRAND NEW bottles of shampoo to make sure he had enough!
No one (Bill) mentioned this to me on Sunday nor did anything to clean out the tub.
It wasn't until Monday, when I was starting up a bath for Chase and wondering why bubbles were forming, I noticed the empty bottles...
Photobucket
There might be enough residue left to get a bubble bath the next couple of times - he won't however, get his hair washed (which I think was his plan all along!)

11 comments:

Connie Miller said...

Squeeky clean! Did you have a different shampoo for each of the boys?

The Call's said...

I am glad Jaxson can't read. He HATES getting his hair washed and would probably do the same thing!

dede said...

no mom, we usually only have one shampoo out at a time - these were under the sink - makes me wonder what I was doing while he was in the bath & just how long was he in there???

Carin Davis said...

Bubble baths are fun!!!!!!
Sophie is famous for "using" a whole bottle for one bath. :(

Alicia Cerva said...

I think you should send that picture into Suave for their next promotion!!

Annie Miller said...

How annoying and so cute at the same time. Great pic!

peewee said...

so much for buying in bulk!!

Saralin said...

I'll let you know the next time I find Suave on sale.

Anonymous said...

Alterior motives? At his age? Wow. Sneaky little fella. But adorable. Darn it, why is it that kids are the most cute when they're misbehaving?

robin said...

hahaha!!! my boys usually use soooooo much shampoo but not enough water to rinse it out that it lasts for the next 2 or 3 baths.

kat said...

thats the same shampoo jr loves lol you prolly get it at sams like i do doncha...