Thursday, December 10, 2009

spit, spat, spew...

Cameron was given the assignment, by his teacher, to write a one page report on
"why spitting isn't appropriate".
I told him he better make it three!
Be ready to be educated, cause here is his report...
"Spitting isn't approprite because it can cause desise and give germs. It's just a desise spreader. It can get you fired, kicked out of a movie and it can get on anything and spread. Knowone wants to be spat on cause it's gross and discusting. Don't spit on the ground because somebody could step on it and have to clean their shoe or sock. It can cause mold witch is discusting and its just rude to spit on someone. You could get sent to the princeapals office, expelled, suspended or have to clean the lunch room. Bullies will sometimes spit on you so if they do tell a teacher or parent or any other adult you trust. So don't spit its just plain wrong. When you spit it can cause blindness sometimes. When you talk try not to spit. You can get in trouble if you spit some drugs on someone. You could spit at people and nowone wants drugs or spit on them so don't spit. But if you have to spit do it in the sink then clean the sink and don't spit on your hands then rub them it's just plain gross. Don't spit anywere except the sink and don't drink other peoples spit. Swallow your spit if you have to or if theres no sink around. If you spit on other people they might not like you. Don't spit on anything to clean it. You can spit in the road if you have to. Don't spit on people because it's not polite. If someone is spitting on you or your friends tell them to stop and it's just mean. If your sick don't go to school or if you have to spit and theres no sink around spit in a garbige can and please don't spit on people because it's just mean/rude."

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. That's the most definitive discourse on personal hygiene and the proper implementation of saliva that I've ever read. Amazing. I hope he got a good grade on that. I will certainly think twice about spitting from now on -- but would you please ask Cameron, what is the proper procedure for brushing your teeth? Is it okay to spit then?

Lisa said...

Ok so was this a punishment for him spitting or was this a real assignment for school??? Whichever, he did a great job! Such a boy thing to write about too! How have you been?

Jillyan said...

I just learned ten new things I didn't know about spitting! He should get an A+ for imagination! That is the funniest thing I have read all day!!!

Ps. Thanks again for your help today!

Carin Davis said...

"...don't drink other peoples spit." I am dying!!! How cute is he!?!?!? I wish it was 5 pages! I wanted more! :)

Annemarie said...

OK, this is one of the FUNNIEST things I have read lately. His teacher will love it...
This is just plain awesome. I so wish our boys lived closer to eachother!

Connie Miller said...

Something he'll remember for the rest of his life!!! Loved all the comments as well -

Anonymous said...

I hope that Cameron realizes that licking your fingers when eating has the same result as spitting on your fingers.

peewee said...

WOW. If I had KNOWN spitting could BLIND someone I NEVER woulda spit on that one woman who stole my parking spot last year. Too bad he didn't write this sooner!

Unknown said...

I am dying here. This is the best essay EVER!!!
My favorite parts:When you spit it can cause blindness sometimes. (Wow)

don't spit on your hands then rub them it's just plain gross.(Boys....)
Swallow your spit if you have to (this is the best one ever)
Thanks, Dede, for sharing your comedians with us!!!! :)
Thanks heaving for little boys, specially for Dede's little ones, they make my life very enjoyable
Tell Cameron I give him a A+!!!

*J*E*N* said...

That just made my FREEKIN day!!!!! Tell Cameron I will not spit drugs on people because I don't want to give anyone a "desise". HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Bobette said...

Oh girl that is too funny! Your boys crack me up! Thanks for the laugh!

Rachel said...

Wow- that was seriously educational. Your boys are hilarious!

Cristi said...

don't drink other people's spit-- ok got it!

Annie Miller said...

Cameron's world is terrifying. Good luck!

robin said...

I'm going to have my 7-year-old read Cameron's essay because he came upstairs today with his whole hand full of his own spit thinking it was soooo cool. I don't think he will think it is so cool after reading this.

Camille said...

That was SO funny - what an exhaustive report!!

Connie Miller said...

I think it's time for you to let us know what his teacher thought of this writing assignment!!!!! He's back in school, right?

Parvati said...

Wow...I didn't know spitting could be so gross!

Anonymous said...

Woah! I came across your blog with hitting the "next blog" post from mine and thought this report was pretty neat! I was homeschooled, and this is definitely the kind of thing my mom would have had us write an essay on! Like the blog a lot (I like taking pictures too). :)

Anonymous said...

"... don't drink other peoples spit."

That was the best report ever. EVER.

Debi said...

That report was so cute. It was very smart as well. How cute! :D