Monday, October 12, 2009

sneak peak...

We went with some friends to Gardner Village last week to see the witches!!Photobucket
Chase was so excited to go - he has been obsessed with witches for the last few weeks. They must have talked about them in preschool, because he came home one day and said "I know what I want to be for Halloween! A WITCH with a vroom with a cat on it!"Photobucket
He took a moment to feed the ducks and watch the fishPhotobucket
and pose for a picture or two
Photobucket
He followed my friend into the store, which is where he found this...Photobucket
he is in heaven!!!
Photobucket
He made some good friendsPhotobucket
and of course enjoyed going through the witches purses

Photobucket
So, for now, he is off to fly over haystacks, fly over ditches.
Slide down the moon without any hitches, Hi-ho Halloween's here!
Thanks friends for a good time!

7 comments:

rychelle said...

gardner village is one of my favorite places to visit while i'm in slc. especially at holloween.

you have one adorable little warlock there. :)

Jillyan said...

How fun! I love taking my boys there. We haven't had a chance to go yet, but hopefully soon! Chase is adorable in that hat!

Lisa said...

Oh MY GOSH he is cute! I just going to Gardner Village. You got some really great pictures!

peewee said...

Didn't you used to have 3 other boys? heh heh

Carin Davis said...

He is the cutest witch I've ever seen!!!

Annie Miller said...

I wish I wish I wish I could see the witches!!! Luckily, Braden got to go. Great Pics!

Jody said...

Thank YOU for the good time! Sorry I let the boys go into the store...