Thank you Auntie Annie...

you have made his week!!

He has already said, "I think I should wear my pink squid shirt to church on Sunday.

Here are a few more pictures we took while we were out today!

He was bribed with a trip to the gas station if he smiled for me

totally worth a pack of gum!

Thanks again for the DARLING shirt Annie! xoxo
7 comments:
SO CUTE!!! Those were maybe the best pics yet. That kids knows how to MODEL. I love that the bribe was a trip to the gas station!! HAH! I love you for that...set their sites nice and low :)
I think the next time you want me to do something, I'm going to want a trip to the gas station too! Chase is a boy after my own heart! Darling pictures!
Totally, totally worth a pack of gum!
Of course my boyfriend LOVES pink-I love him..... that last picture is so stinkin cute!!!!!!!!
He is so dang cute! The gas Station can do wonders for a kid. For me it's the Apple Mart! Great Pictures.
I wonder who your favorite is . . .? He is so stinkin' beautiful!
He is the hippest kid ever in his squid shirt!
Love that smile :)
Post a Comment