Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I don't want to talk about it...

So, I have always told Chase that we could cut his hair whenever he wanted to. Recently he has wanted to cut his bangs BUT not the rest of his hair. I explained to him that if he cut his bangs, he has to cut it all (no party in the back allowed here)! Yesterday he took matters into his own hands (sniff, sniff) while Cameron was babysitting (of course). He was extremely proud to show me his handy work (and I, maturely, waited to cry until later). In my attempt to make him feel bad, I explained to him that now we had to cut his hair like Reagan and Wesley's. He quickly responded, "Just because my hair will look like Reagan and Wesley's, doesn't mean I will STINK like Reagan and Wesley!!".
Today, to cheer me up, before we went to go see Cassie (his hairstylist since birth) he told me that he will still be cute because his face is cute!
He went in demanding a "mohawk" and was all smiles through the whole process.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
He LOVES his new dew and I can't help but be happy for him!
Photobucket
(even though my last baby doesn't look like my baby anymore and when he needs his mom to hold him, it just won't be the same without being able to run my fingers through his hair)

Photobucket
Happy early Father's Day Papa - don't expect anything else!!

11 comments:

Renee said...

WHOA!! He looks so different, but still so cute! :)

JulyG319 said...

I have to agree with Renee. Different but still just as cute. =)

Roger Gibson said...

Talk about a mini me of Reagan! He still looks adorable (but a lot older)!

Saralin said...

This little boy came to my house today and I didn't even recognize him. It was Chase! He is still as cute as ever.

Carin Davis said...

I love it!
He was right...
that face can pull off any haircut!
xoxo

peewee said...

OMH!!! NOOOO!!!!!!! The crazy thing is how much he now lOOKS like regan!!! I never ever thought he looked like any of the other boys! That is insane! I see why you cried. He looks all grown up now! Now, where is the pic where HE cut it??

Bob Miller said...

Wow! What a great Father's Day present for me...Thanks Deed and Chase.

Kaylynn said...

That makes me want to cry as well! He looks so grown up--but definitely still so very cute!

renata ryan said...

OMG!!!!! I don't think I would have recognized him if i have seen him anywhere else! I never thought he looked like Wesley until now.
I gotta tell you that it is sad that he doesn't look like a baby anymore but he is EXTREMELLY GORGEOUS with this new look!!! He is gonna be trouble with the girls! I am already jeaulous!
You have the most gorgeous boy ever!!!!

renata ryan said...

OMG!!! I wouldn't have recognized him if I have seen him anywhere else!!! I can't believe how much he looks like Wesley. And I haven't ever thought he looked like him before.
The fact that he doesn't look like a baby angel dropped from heaven is sad but I gotta tell you he is ABSOLUTELLY GORGEOUS!!!
I can see you are gonna have your hands full. All the girls are gonna be all over him and I don't blame them. I am already jeaulous!!! He doesn't pose for the pics as a baby anymore, he has this new big boy look now.

robin said...

He is still so adorable. And can I say I am glad I was not the first one to think he looks like the mini version of Reagan? Soooooo cute!!! Sorry I wasn't there to hand you the Kleenex though. :(