Tuesday, January 25, 2011

my, what pretty teeth you HAD...

Some might think I showcase one child above the others.
Although I am possibly guilty of this, I have good reason...
Here is a picture I posted of Cameron awhile back (see here)...
Photobucket
and here is one of Reagan from a previous post (see here)...
Photobucket
and because I no longer want to be accused of being unjust, here is Wesley (as of yesterday)...
Photobucket
I don't ask how it happened anymore,
I just tell them to hurry and find it and bring me a glass of milk!!!
What have I done to deserve these boys???
and why don't I have dental insurance??
Photobucket
I'm glad they are mine :)

6 comments:

Carin Davis said...

they look "th"o cute anyway ;)

Kaylynn said...

They are so cute!!!! And I'm glad they are your boys too!

robin said...

You know who's next right????

Connie Miller said...

Yikes, how can that be? Great you saved all 3 pictures.

Renee said...

Oh my! I love how they all do it on the same tooth. We've have a chipped tooth...but what's the milk for?

peewee said...

HAHAHHAH! LOve how it's the exact same tooth in each kid! Must be genetic :)