Wednesday, September 15, 2010

where did June, July and August go??

lets see if I can remember how to do this...
so, I have obviously missed posting some things...
like, Reagan and Wesley's bday's, last day of school, first day of school, summer vacation, 4th of July, camping, etc...
not sure if I will ever catch up on that stuff, but last Saturday Carin and I did a kid swap (highly recommend it) and we got to have sweet Sophie. After non-stop running for 8 hours, I asked them if they wanted to go to the park (with the promise to actually let them play on the playground AFTER a few pictures)...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
don't worry, they were handsomely rewarded!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Jillyan said...

They are too adorable for words! And that yogurt looks delicious! I'll let you take my picture anytime if that's the reward :)

Carin Davis said...

She couldn't have had a better day!! She loves you and Chase!!!! Thank you for being so good to her!!! XO

rychelle said...

lovely!

how do you capture such yummy sunflare?