I can't believe Chase is already 4!!!

His birthday was a busy day!
We started the day off at Wheeler Farm for his preschool field trip!

He loved that he got to go on a picnic for his birthday!
He loved being with his friends!

In fact, he loved all of it, EXCEPT the smell...

When we got home, we watched his favorite movie and then it was on to t-ball...


after t-ball we came home for some cake ("pink with sparkles") and ice cream with a few of his favorite girlfriends (no boys allowed :)

How lucky I am to have this kid!!

His birthday was a busy day!
We started the day off at Wheeler Farm for his preschool field trip!

He loved that he got to go on a picnic for his birthday!
He loved being with his friends!

In fact, he loved all of it, EXCEPT the smell...

When we got home, we watched his favorite movie and then it was on to t-ball...


after t-ball we came home for some cake ("pink with sparkles") and ice cream with a few of his favorite girlfriends (no boys allowed :)

How lucky I am to have this kid!!





13 comments:
oh, that little suit is too cool!
happy birthday :)
Mr G-Q. Looks great!! What a wonderful day for Chase. He's so darling.
Happy Birthday Chase! I've missed your posts. I have never seen a cuter kid!
I love that last picture of him! I'm glad we were able to celebrate Chase's bday with him. My boys sure do love him! (As do I!)
Chase is adorable! sounds like the perfect day.
It was good to see you again tonight.
What a hansome boy!
Soooo cute! Sweet family!
LOVE the suit and to top it off a shirt that says cool. Where can I get one of those? Do they make them in adult sizes? :)
DEDE!!!!! I am DYING at the "suit" pics!!!! OMH...he is going to be one suave DUDE.
Also, in those pics he is looking like Wesley!! Weird huh!
what a little stud muffin!
That first pic of chase still cracks me up. I might have to make a poster of it for my wall of Tiger Beat hotties!
Does he have to turn 5 before you'll update your blog?
Time for a new post chica!!!
Post a Comment