Sunday, September 27, 2009

when life gives you peaches...

can them
make peach pit jelly with the left over pits and skins
Then, when you are given more peaches...make this yummy cake! Wesley helped me make this cake that I saw on my friends blog
(thanks Mandy)
and as soon as Chase woke up from his nap, he helped me clean up! every beater, spoon and even the bowl! The kids all enjoyed it even though every one of them picked the peach off of their piece!Happy Sunday!!

12 comments:

Annemarie said...

OK...YUM!!!

Carin Davis said...

I think I will drive over to your house...and give you more peaches!!! You use them MUCH better than I do!!!

Connie Miller said...

That looks SOOOOooooo good. You didn't give that one away, did you? I love the coloring in your pictures. Super.

Jillyan said...

My mouth is watering just looking at your pictures. Yummy!

rychelle said...

i love all your photos!

i made pomegranite jelly this weekend. sadly, i didn't make cake.

peewee said...

YUMMMMMM!

Mandy said...

Wow! You are such an awesome photographer! I just love looking at your pictures! And my kids picked the peaches off their cake, too! They just don't know what they're missing.

robin said...

my mouth is watering right now. Peaches don't last long enough to make it into a cake.

Annie Miller said...

yummy--pretty pictures :)

Cristi said...

way cute post!

Mayhem and Moxie said...

Such a happy, happy boy. What is not to love about licking a spoon clean?

Hope you are doing well, Dede!

-Francesca

{Le Petit Poulet} said...

Can you ever get mad at that kid? He has the most precious face I imagine he can talk his way out of almost anything!