Monday, September 7, 2009

once upon a time...

there was a little boy,
who didn't have any clean underwear!
So, his thoughtful *mommy gave him a swimsuit (with built in support) to wear.
Because he drank too much kool-aid and wasn't hungry for dinner, his swimsuit was too big and he had to hold it up as he walked!And really hold it when he ran!Occasionally, he would give a hand a rest before tackling his next adventure! When both hands got tired, he would find a nice place to relax! With a chocolate cookie peace offering
and pinky-promise of a bath and clean underwear tomorrow,
I think he (who is ever so fashion conscious) isn't bitter!*For the protection of the mommy, this child shall remain anonymous!

11 comments:

JulyG319 said...

LOVE IT!!!! That's so cute!!! If Jack didn't have a million pairs of underwear and actually ran out of clean ones, I'd so do that too!!!!

Annie Miller said...

What a cute swimsuit! He must be built like his cousin Braden. Nothing stays up!

April said...

Oh what a cruel funny mom! I love it!

peewee said...

well he is pretty slick. He didn't even LOOK like he was holding up his pants. He just looked like he was chillin with his hands in his pockets!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, i just about died laughing when I first read this -- I thought it said "hold it" (as in not relieve his bodily functions), not "hold it up"! And then, there he was walking right past the sprinklers, and I thought, wow, he must be really good at holding it, with all that water running everywhere! and then all through the playground and everything....

Again, it's the Sudafed. Don't mind me. (But those plaid shorts are to DIE for!)

Kaylynn said...

Cute swimsuit! I'm not sure it would have worked out so well with a girl--so lucky you only have boys!

Carin Davis said...

This post was the perfect way to start my day...I am having Chase withdrawls!!!! SO CUTE!

Connie Miller said...

You always know how to put a smile on my face -- pictures of Chase and a clever story!!

rychelle said...

i say it's never to soon to start goin' commando! ;)

{Le Petit Poulet} said...

What a great post. This needs to be turned into a children's book. The boy with the swimsuit that was too big!
Love the colors in the photos :)

*J*E*N* said...

PRICELESS post of my boyfriend!!!!!!