We went back to Wheeler Farm, but this time with some Arizona cousins!!!
Wesley and Chase were so excited to spend every minute possible with Braden and Grace while they were here!
They played so good together the whole trip - Wesley was even nice enough to show Braden some of his best tricks (I hope his dad can appreciate his new burping skills)!
Chase loved hanging out with cute little Grace - he has asked about her nonstop since they left!
Annie was a good sport about going out in our heat (which is nothing compared to her heat) - she was also a good sport about climbing the tree, so she could take a picture of me and Cameron at a more flattering angle - it is not nice to make someone who is about to have a baby climb a tree, but it is somewhat entertaining - thanks Annie!!
I decided I better have Cameron be the next kid to take a picture with before he is home much longer! 4 weeks is a long time to hang out with your 11 year old (and I am pretty sure the feeling is mutual)!
So, once again I am grateful to have this picture...
to be able to see his curious eyes rather than the rolling ones that pass me as he walks by
to see his sweet smile rather than his smart mouth
to see how much he loves being loved by me
to see how much respect and kindness he deserves
to see what a good kid he is becoming as he grows up so fast...
I can see all that every time I look at these!
Wesley and Chase were so excited to spend every minute possible with Braden and Grace while they were here!
They played so good together the whole trip - Wesley was even nice enough to show Braden some of his best tricks (I hope his dad can appreciate his new burping skills)!
Chase loved hanging out with cute little Grace - he has asked about her nonstop since they left!
Annie was a good sport about going out in our heat (which is nothing compared to her heat) - she was also a good sport about climbing the tree, so she could take a picture of me and Cameron at a more flattering angle - it is not nice to make someone who is about to have a baby climb a tree, but it is somewhat entertaining - thanks Annie!!
I decided I better have Cameron be the next kid to take a picture with before he is home much longer! 4 weeks is a long time to hang out with your 11 year old (and I am pretty sure the feeling is mutual)!
So, once again I am grateful to have this picture...
to be able to see his curious eyes rather than the rolling ones that pass me as he walks byto see his sweet smile rather than his smart mouth
to see how much he loves being loved by me
to see how much respect and kindness he deserves
to see what a good kid he is becoming as he grows up so fast...
I can see all that every time I look at these!





10 comments:
Wow...I wish I could steal a moment and time and be with you that day! What wonderful pictures of all of you! That Cameron is a sweet heart! I have been enjoying the phone chats I have had with him since they have been off track! xo
it's nice to see a little girl thrown into the mix. ;)
Hey! That's what I did so I would Love (and keep) Mick...It works!! Cameron looks SO sweet here. That IS a good angle (j/k...he is such a good kid)
Love the pictures - especially of you and Cameron. Brings a smile to my face.
Love the pictures! You are amazing! I need to do the same with my kids. Spencer keeps reminding me that he is getting older (12 is a big deal to him) but moms don't need to be reminded. We have off track time coming up - thanks for the idea.
What beautiful pictures!! I love the "angle" tip, I am so using that! You are so beautiful... What an awesome picture of you & Cameron, I love his sweet smile. :)
Your pictures are gorgeous! I love your sweater too! See ya later today probably! :)
It was so much fun! Thanks for making time for us with your busy new calling :) We miss you!
Those fence pics are great, Annie looks so pretty and I love love love your bangs! I know I told you that but they look so GREAT on you. My boyfriend is getting big-STOP HIM!!!!
Wow I love those pics of you and Cameron. He is very handsome! I love the way he fixed his hair :)
Post a Comment