Dede u are so sweet. I can't believe you found the song in portuguese. You brought tears to my eyes!!! Thank you so very much for the pictures. The pictures are great as always!!! We miss you guys too. We are checking your blog constantly so we can feel closer to you ;) We are having a good time. Mariana is being very spoiled! WE miss you guys! Love, Renata and Mariana
I am a 37 year old wife, mother of four (BOYS), book addict, minivan driver, school volunteer, scrapbooker, blog hopper, aspiring quilter, picture takin' fool, who after much pestering, has been convinced that blogging is better than doing the many things on my to do list!
5 comments:
PERFECT PICS DEDE!!! She's so cute...love the flower in her hair!! Does ANYONE in your family have ugly kids? Email me secretly, k? I won't tell.
Great pics! I can't believe she's 1...and so cute!!!
Oh she is ADORABLE...and ADORABLY SWEET!!!! The pictures are beautiful!
p.s. I am impressed with your portugese!
She's so sweet. Loved being at her party - thanks for letting me tag along.
Dede u are so sweet. I can't believe you found the song in portuguese. You brought tears to my eyes!!! Thank you so very much for the pictures. The pictures are great as always!!! We miss you guys too. We are checking your blog constantly so we can feel closer to you ;) We are having a good time. Mariana is being very spoiled! WE miss you guys!
Love, Renata and Mariana
Post a Comment