The weather forecast for the next week is...
snow - snow - snow - chance of snow - good chance of snow - snow - snow!
What???
This kid is ready to be outside again (and quite frankly, who isn't?)!!
So, out we went - in the springiest outfit I could find -
with a towel in hand, to wipe down the toys
and the swings
and let him throw as many rocks as he wanted
(after the first peg in the leg, I told him to try and hit daddy's truck)
for about 20 minutes - then it was inside for some hot chocolate!! It was fun to pretend it was Spring for a few minutes, even if it was through the eyes of a child and camera lens!!
In my own personal effort to will the sun to shine, I wore flip-flops - my toes are still cold!!
(Robin - thanks for the use of your rocks and wall and window well - hope we didn't scare anyone downstairs!!)
snow - snow - snow - chance of snow - good chance of snow - snow - snow!
What???
This kid is ready to be outside again (and quite frankly, who isn't?)!!
So, out we went - in the springiest outfit I could find -
with a towel in hand, to wipe down the toys
and the swings
and let him throw as many rocks as he wanted(after the first peg in the leg, I told him to try and hit daddy's truck)
for about 20 minutes - then it was inside for some hot chocolate!! It was fun to pretend it was Spring for a few minutes, even if it was through the eyes of a child and camera lens!!In my own personal effort to will the sun to shine, I wore flip-flops - my toes are still cold!!
(Robin - thanks for the use of your rocks and wall and window well - hope we didn't scare anyone downstairs!!)





19 comments:
I love his little hat! So cute!
I LOVE HIS SHOES!!!!! Is it safe to say that those shoes are darling and adorable? Can you say that about boys?
Last winter, I was so sick of wearing winter socks, that I started wearing flip flops in April. I might start doing that in March this year.
After 20 minutes his cheeks started to get red. I can't imagine wearing flip flops. Great pictures of such a handsome guy!
Love ya.
Dede these are so good. I LOVE them!
I'm with you too little man!!! I want spring!!!!!!! I LOVE these pictures...the bottom right/brick wall/close up is TO DIE FOR!!! I want to see it big on your wall...BIG! :) Sorry to sound so bossy!! xo
Those are the cutiest pictures of him. I agree with Chase I want spring to be here.
LOVE LOVE the ones of him in front of Robin's brick wall. SO cute! Nice job! Talk to you tomorrow!
you can use my wall and window well anytime!!! my boys deserve a good scare when they are playing downstairs... it will make them think twice about what they are doing (actually it won't... they'll keep being naughty anyways and just think that monsters and/or zombies are coming to get them).
Cute pics!!!
So cute, you are so talented, your photos are amazing. Chase is absolutely adorable.
He is so delicious!
WHAT?!?! Snow all week?!?! Glad you didn't let the weather ruin some fun play (read picture)time. Love the first one.
Those pictures are awesome! I can't wait till spring!
I, too, love his shoes. Are those from Children's place? He is adorable...the hat is awesome!
Ok, what do you do to get him to be still & look at you?
SO CUTE!
you are amazing behind a camera (and in front of it too, i'm sure)
Okay first of all...Hello amazing photgrapher!! It must run in your fam! and second how cute is Chase...seriously!
that expression in that first pic just says it all... too cute...
Soooo adorable. He seriously could own the kid modeling world. Love that hat!
Dede - you are so talented. And you make beautiful babies....he is adorable.
Post a Comment