On Valentines Day we had some friends over for some chocolate, games and more chocolate...it was fun fun fun!!!!

Sunday was restful and relaxing - I actually took a nap! On Monday we all drew chores (to make up for the relaxing on Sunday) and then headed out for an activity. Our first stop was Panda - after eating we passed out fortune cookies, which read a little like this...
Cameron - "important events are in your future"
Reagan - "you will gain admiration from your peers"
Wesley - "if your desires are not extravagant, they will be granted"
all great, and somewhat appropriate - then I opened mine...
(I thought a fortune was something that happen or was going to happen to a person - not a DEMAND!
- the "in bed" joke isn't even funny with this "fortune")
when Bill was done laughing, we went to find an activity!
First stop - classic skate (way too busy)
then, Carin and Danny called and wanted to play, so we met up at...
2nd stop - Jumping Jacks (packed!!)
3rd - ice skating (closed)
4th - bowling (1 hour wait)
5th - movie (started 10 minutes before arriving)
6th - come home!!
We had a great time playing Ticket to Ride and eating more chocolate!
Tomorrow I will work on my exercise routine (as if that exsists)- today it is snowing, which means comfort food and a good book, not exercise!!





11 comments:
I love playing Ticket to Ride. One of my all time favorites!
Mmmmmmm, chocolate fountain.
wtf? that "fortune" makes me angry.
what does Confucius know anyway???
we had SO much fuN!!!!! thanks for playing for us! what a great weekend!!
HHAHAA! That's too funny! remember when u used to save the good ones? U still have those? Besides, making a chocolate fountain IS exercise!
Great weekend! Do you want to go to the Oval with me tomorrow?
I say boycott PANDA! Can't wait to retire!!!!
I had so much fun with you guys on Valentine's day! Thanks! Ya, that wasn't really a "fortune". What's up with that? Guess you need to walk with me in the mornings some more!
Oh- I think Wesley and Aidan look so similar when you see their profile! Thanks for making Aidan famous on your blog! He will love that!
Burn it.
I love "more chocolate". Why doesn't a fortune/demand ever say to eat more chocolate?
mmmmmmm chocolate!
Post a Comment